- REALTOR® member
- National Assoc of Realtor (NAR)
- Illinois Assoc of Realtor (IAR)
- Realtor Association of Southwestern Illinois (RASI)
- RASI Pearl award winner 2015 ( Achieved homes sales between $7,500,000-$9,999,999)
- B.A. in Psychology from Indiana University (1998)
- M.A. in Counseling St. Louis University (2008)
- Joined Dempcy Team as Broker in 2011
- Husband, Chris, and two sons, Jack and Max
- Active in Marie Schaefer PTO
- My hobbies include watching my sons participate in after school activities and working out.
Prior to Real Estate, I served as Family Therapist and School Counselor. My background in counseling and education helps me when working with families and understanding their needs in a home, a community, and schools for their family. Real Estate is much more than selling homes. It is about making connections, developing relationships,and helping families reach their real estate goals. Moving is an exciting yet stressful life event. I strive to earn trust, work hard, and make this transition as smooth as possible for my clients.
Contact Jen at: firstname.lastname@example.org